Have you been searching for a team of dedicated plumbing professionals to help you maintain the efficiency and integrity of your plumbing system? Look no further than the team at Cajun Maintenance who is ready to provide you with fast, reliable plumbing services in Prairieville, LA. Whether you need help unclogging a stubborn drain blockage, installing a new water heater, or repiping your home, you can count on us to get the job done on time and at a high level of quality.
Learn more about our dedication to customers when you visit our reviews page.
Professional Repiping Services
Ensuring that your pipes are free of blockages is the easiest way to keep plumbing issues like leaks and burst pipes at bay. Not only does regular servicing and maintenance help keep the pipes inside your home from leaking, but removing clogs can also help avoid stressful plumbing emergencies like slab leaks and sewer line leaks, as well.
Reliable Water Heater Repair and Installation
Timely water heater repair and maintenance can go a long way towards keeping your hot water flowing consistently. If you’ve been experiencing issues with icy cold stabs of water in otherwise warm water flows, then make sure to contact our team as soon as possible. That way we can perform routine maintenance and identify any problem areas before they escalate into full-blown plumbing emergencies.
Signs You Need Professional Clogged Drain Repair
Some clogged drain problems are relatively easy to solve. However, sometimes the problem is beyond your abilities. Here are the most common signs that you may be dealing with a pretty serious clog that justifies a call to your drain cleaning company.
- Slow drainage: If you notice that it’s taking longer than usual for water to drain in the sink, shower or bath, that’s a sure sign of a clogged drain. If the problem persists despite your efforts to remove any visible or immediate blockages, we advise calling a local residential plumbing contractor.
- Standing water: Water that refuses to drain away usually indicates a slow drainage problem that has worsened. Avoid things from getting worse by calling for professional help.
- Unpleasant odors: If your drains emit a strange smell, it’s best to have the issue checked by a plumber before things get out of hand.
- Bugs and rodents: If you notice a sudden bug and rodent infestation, your drain and sewer system may be to blame.
- Unusual sounds: Strange sounds coming from your drains usually mean that there is an obstruction that’s causing air to get trapped somewhere in your drainage system. Another possible explanation for unusual sounds could be a problem in the main sewer line system or possibly a clogged vent stack. This problem should be examined by a plumber as soon as possible.
Reasons to Upgrade to a Tankless Water Heater
When your energy bills start going through the roof, your old water heater could be the culprit. Replacing it could mean considerable savings. If you have a traditional water heater, installing a tankless unit can help you achieve that goal.
Tankless systems don’t use storage tanks and only work when your hot water is on. Here are some reasons why going tankless is a good idea.
- Energy savings: Since tankless units only work when you need them, they lower your utility bills. Traditional water heaters have to keep water in their tanks and reheat the water to keep it warm, using up more energy.
- Space savings: Tankless water heaters can be mounted on a wall or installed underneath your bathroom or kitchen sink. That means you can use the extra space where a traditional water heater would sit for extra storage.
- Comfort: Ever had to wait for a storage tank to fill so you can get hot water? If so, your water heater probably can’t keep up with your demand for hot water, and you could benefit from upgrading to a tankless unit. Instant hot water heating means you get as much water as you need when you need it.
If you’d like a professional tankless water heater installation, give Cajun Maintenance a call. We’ll help you choose the right type and size of system for your home and your needs. We are authorized dealers and installers for reputable brands such as Noritz.
Save on your next plumbing service by visiting our coupons page.
Why Work With Us?
At Cajun Maintenance we are committed to delivering the best results at a great value. Our team works with your best interests in mind. This means you can expect exceptional customer service from start to finish.
What sets us apart from other plumbers in the Prairieville area is our focus on providing customers with the personal attention they deserve. We take the time to listen to your concerns and will work closely with you to determine the solution that best meets your needs and budget. Here are some of the additional perks you will enjoy working with us:
- Fast response time
- Upfront pricing
- Honest recommendations
- No mess left behind
- Access to Master Plumber
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed
Professional Plumbing Services in Prairieville, Louisiana
- Water Heater Services
- Tankless Water Heaters
- Drain Cleaning
- Gas Line Repair & Installation
- Kitchen Plumbing
- Clogged Toilet Repair
- Burst Pipe Repair
- Bathroom Remodeling
- Slab Leak Repair
- Sewer Camera Inspection
Your subscription is not active
Please visit the admin site to re-activate your subscription