Fast & Reliable Tankless Water Heater Services in Baton Rouge
Save money and reduce your eco-footprint by turning to Cajun Maintenance for tankless water heater repair and installation service. Our team is waiting to help, so call (225) 372-2444 now.
Tankless water heaters are modern units that are growing in popularity thanks to their compact size and energy efficiency. With all the benefits that come with installing one of these systems it’s no wonder that so many of our customers in Baton Rouge, LA and the surrounding areas in East Baton Rouge Parish have been asking to have them installed in their homes. At Cajun Maintenance we are more than happy to help install and maintain them for you.
See what your neighbors have to say about our dedication to customer satisfaction by visiting our reviews page.
How Do Tankless Units Work?
Tankless water heaters do exactly what it sounds like. They heat your water but they don’t have a traditional holding tank, so they heat the water “on-demand” as it passes through the system. This means that instead of burning fuel 24 hours a day to store and heat a reserve of water, tankless units are only in operation precisely when you need them.
For this reason, they’re often referred to as “on demand” units, and because they are only in operation for a fraction of the time than a traditional, tank-based unit, they use significantly less energy.
Other Benefits of These Systems
Other reasons that many homeowners are opting for these systems include:
- Lowered energy costs. You can start saving immediately after installing your new system.
- Increased efficiency. Since these units use less energy for each use, you can easily reduce your carbon footprint.
- No need for a tank. Fewer parts mean fewer things can break down and malfunction, so your unit will work properly for longer than a traditional model.
- Great for small spaces. Because these units are compact and don’t need extra space for a storage tank, they are great for smaller homes, or homes with limited storage space.
- Long lifespans. Tankless water heaters tend to last a minimum of 20 years without the need for major repairs and servicing.
Save on your next plumbing service when you visit our coupons page.
Why Work With Our Plumbing Experts?
Enjoy personalized service: We know that no two homes are alike and that every customer has unique needs and budget requirements. This is why we specialize in customizing a plan for each of our clients.
Upfront pricing: There are never any hidden costs or surprises when you work with us. We let you know the price before any work begins so you will always know what to expect.
Fast response times: We work around your schedule and will make an appointment at the time most convenient for you.
Call (225) 372-2444 today for fast, effective tankless water heater installation and repair services for your home in Baton Rouge, LA and the surrounding areas in East Baton Rouge Parish.