A slab leak is one of the most urgent plumbing emergencies that any homeowner can face, and it’s important to call for professional assistance as soon as you notice any warning signs. At Cajun Maintenance, our team of qualified plumbing experts has the knowledge and equipment to handle this urgent issue. Call us for service as soon as you suspect that there may be an issue.
Whether you need foundation leak repair, kitchen plumbing services, or anything in between, our team is here for you!
What Is a Slab Leak?
A slab leak occurs when the pipes located underneath the concrete slab of your house begin to leak or burst. Because your slab is a critical aspect of your home’s foundation, when the earth around it begins to shift due to the spilling water it’s important to solve the issue as quickly as possible to prevent expensive damage to your foundation.
What Causes Slab Leaks?
Slab leaks can be caused by a variety of reasons, but generally slab leak issues are caused because the pipes beneath your home have become compromised. Some reasons why this may have occurred:
- Old, worn out pipes leaking due to age.
- Extreme weather causing the ground to shift.
- Tree roots infiltrating the pipes and cause them to leak.
- Issues with the construction of the pipes (this is more common in newer homes).
In most cases it is impossible to determine the cause of a slab leak without professional assistance, so make sure to call as soon as possible.
Benefits of Our Service
- Receive upfront pricing: We provide fair, upfront prices for service before we begin any work, so you know exactly what to expect from us. There are never any unpleasant surprises to worry about.
- Local experts at your service: At Cajun Maintenance we have been helping homeowners in your community for over a decade. We are knowledgeable about the unique plumbing needs of East Baton Rouge Parish residents and will help you carry out the best solution that meets your needs.
Slab leaks can be caused by fluctuating water pressure. Contact our licensed plumbers and ask how we can help.
Non-Invasive Slab Leak Detection Process
Detecting a slab leak doesn't have to be messy! At Cajun Maintenance, we are able to locate the problem without having to break through your walls and flooring. Using a combination of thermal imaging cameras and LeakTronics leak detection equipment, we are able to easily spot the exact location of the leak. As always, early detection is key. If you notice a problem, call Cajun Maintenance for immediate inspection.
Here at Cajun Maintenance, we use the industry's best leak detection equipment, LeakTronics. With this state of the art technology, our licensed and experienced technicians are able to accurately locate water leaks wherever they happen. We detect leaks underneath your slab, cement, vinyl liners, pools, spas, and more. Top of the line equipment combined with our technicians' experience and knowledge means our customers receive precise, accurate results every single time.