Almost every Baton Rouge, LA resident will encounter slow or clogged drains at some point. With all the usage your plumbing gets, debris clogs are practically unavoidable. Most people reach for plungers or drain cleaning products, but they don’t always work and can sometimes harm your plumbing. At Cajun Maintenance, our hydro jetting is a superior and safe method for blasting away the most stubborn clogs. Contact us today to find out more.
Don’t let a water leak drain you of your money. Find out how our water leak detection can help.
What Is Hydro Jetting?
Although most drain clogs are easy to fix, some clogs that lay deep in the line require something more substantial. You must fix clogs as soon as possible, or you risk water and waste backing up into your home. If you have a clog and have tried every remedy you can think of; hydro jetting may be the answer.
Hydro jetting is a surefire way to clean out clogs no matter how impacted they are. Hydro jetting is an innovative drain cleaning technique in which a hose blasts water at high pressure into the pipe from every angle, which ensures thorough cleaning. Drain cleaning products and drain snakes often leave debris and waste behind, but when you use hydro jetting, your pipes are left in a like-new condition.
Although hydro jetting isn’t usually the first choice your plumber may try, it’s one that’s reserved for the most stubborn clogs other methods can’t resolve.
Benefits of Hydro Jetting
Even though hydro jetting isn’t the right technique for every clog, it provides several benefits over other drain cleaning methods, such as:
- Speed: The high-pressure water quickly blasts away grime, debris, and other obstructions to restore the pipe’s functionality with incredible speed.
- Power: The power of hydro jetting is strong enough to clear away the toughest clogs — even tree roots. Virtually no-clog can stand up to hydro jetting.
- Versatility: Hydro jetting works on all the plumbing throughout your house.
- Safe for the Environment: Drain cleaning chemicals are toxic to humans and bad for the environment. Since hydro jetting uses only water to remove the clog, it’s much safer for you and the environment.
Hydro jetting is a powerful and effective method for those who need the most thorough drain cleaning. Many residents find that pipes remain clearer longer after having been cleaned via hydro jetting. Contact Cajun Maintenance today to find out how hydro jetting can benefit you.
When you need fast water line repair or replacement, contact the experts at Cajun Maintenance.
An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure, which applies to drains as much as anything else. The best way to deal with clogs is to guard against them in the first place. Here are a few tips for doing just that.
- Don’t put food waste, cooking grease, or fat down your kitchen’s drains.
- Use a drain grate or screen to catch large particles before they enter the drain.
- Don’t clean your combs or hairbrushes by flushing the hair down the toilet. Clean combs and brushes into the trash.
- Avoid using chemical drain cleaners. While these products do remove clogs, they often contain harsh acid that corrodes pipes causing flecks of metal to break free and cause another clog.
- Consider having your drains cleaned by a pro twice a year to keep them free-flowing.