Did you know that a severely clogged toilet can potentially turn into a plumbing emergency? This is because blockages can quickly back up your piping system and cause your toilet to overflow - or worse, create a leak in your sewer line. That’s why Cajun Maintenance offers fast, efficient clogged toilet plumbing repair, so make sure to contact us as soon as you notice an issue with your toilet.
An overflowing toilet in your home or business is never a good look. Call us for all of your residential and commercial plumbing service needs in Baton Rouge.
How Are Clogged Toilets Caused?
The toilets in your home are among your most heavily used appliances, which means they can be prone to issues if you aren’t careful. These can include:
- Simple clogs: These are the most common kinds of clogs, and happen when (you guessed it) large wads of toilet paper become caught in your pipes and block the flow of water. Other kinds of “simple” clogs include non-water soluble items such as diapers, sanitary products, and paper towels.
- Foreign objects: Foreign objects don’t just take up space and form clogs; generally, due to their unusual size and shape they also cause leaks and other problems. These kinds of items are usually flushed down by small children and often include toys, toothbrushes, cables, string, and other unusual items.
How to Prevent Clogged Toilet Issues
Luckily, clogged toilet issues are very easy to prevent, as long as you take the appropriate precautionary steps. These include:
- Keeping a garbage can near your toilet: This will encourage people to put non-water soluble items into the garbage instead of flushing them.
- Using a childproof lock: If you have small children, installing a childproof lock can prevent foreign items from being flushed down.
- Purchase thin-ply toilet paper: Brands which are thinner are less likely to bunch up and clog.
Need to fix a broken toilet or clear a clogged drain? Call our experts!
Why Choose Us Over the Competition?
- We provide customized solutions: Ask your technician from Cajun Maintenance about your options for repair or replacement, and we will help you come up with a plan to meet your specific plumbing needs and budget.
- We’re a local, family-owned company: Because we’re a family-run business, we understand the importance of making the right choice for your loved ones. You can expect to receive friendly service and the personal attention you deserve.
- Clear, upfront pricing: Our technicians will provide you with a clear, concise quote for service before we begin working, so you can make an informed choice and feel confident in our work.