Because of the scale involved in most commercial plumbing jobs, you need a contractor with a keen eye for detail and ensuring everything passes inspection. We know that time is money with commercial jobs, which is why we go out of our way to make sure every ‘i’ is dotted and ‘t’ is crossed so your project is ready to go when you need it.
Hidden gas leaks can cause health problems and put your family at risk. Contact us for our gas leak detection service.
Tips for Finding a Commercial Plumber
If you’re a property owner or manager, you probably won’t need the help of a commercial plumber every day. However, when a disaster strikes that affects your business, it’s essential to hire a company that will do the job quickly and accurately. Here are a few tips for finding the right commercial plumber for your situation.
- Experience: Perhaps the most important factor to consider when looking for a commercial plumber is experience. Make sure you find out how long the company has been in business, and what is their track record with commercial plumbing jobs. New companies may not have the right training or know-how to do the job to your specifications.
- Licensing & Insurance: Every technician employed by the commercial plumbing company must be licensed and insured to operate in your state. Never trust a company or plumber who fails to show you their permits because there’s no guarantee on the work they provide.
- Ask for Recommendations: Talk to other property managers and ask which company they recommend for plumbing and ask about the work they performed.
- Qualifications: If you have a specific job, like a water heater installation, make sure you find a company that’s qualified to do that particular work. Sometimes it’s better to find a company that specializes in a few areas rather than a jack of all trades.
- Customer Service: Try to find a company you can rely on to show up in a timely manner whenever there’s a problem.
For whatever kind of commercial plumbing issue you’re facing, contact Cajun Maintenance for our expert help.
Commercial Drain Cleaning
Commercial property owners usually don’t have much control over what goes down the drains. People put a variety of things they shouldn’t down the drains, such as hair, grease, cooking fat, food waste, paper towels, feminine products, etc. Because of the intricacies of commercial plumbing applications, it’s vital that you have a drain cleaning company who can fix your problem quickly.
In many cases, by the time the property owner realizes there’s a clogging problem, the problem is much worse than when it started. Our hydro-jetting service is one option we use to blast through the toughest clogs and leave you pipes free-flowing.
If you have a clog of disastrous proportions on your hands, call the experts at Cajun Maintenance today.
Remember us when you need expert clogged toilet repair.
Our Commercial Plumbing Services
At Cajun Maintenance, we have over a decade worth of experience serving the people of Baton Rouge, LA. When you need a reliable commercial plumbing company, you can count on us. Here is just a small sample of the problems we handle:
- Restaurant clogs
- Restaurant repairs
- Drain cleaning
- Blocked drain repair
- Hydro Jetting
- Commercial water heater repair & installation
- Industrial water heater repair
- And more!