Trusting in professional plumbers who have experience working in Central, LA should be a top priority for every homeowner. At Cajun Maintenance our team is ready to assist you with full-service plumbing solutions. Whether you need help with water heater installation, gas line repair, whole-house repiping, drain cleaning, or anything in between – we are ready to resolve your issue.
Learn more about how our technicians have helped customers just like you maintain their plumbing systems by visiting our testimonials page!
Timely Plumbing Repair
If you’re experiencing an issue with your plumbing system, such as a leaky pipe, a clogged drain, or a sewer leak, you can count on us to be there as quickly as possible to provide effective repair services. We work quickly and always make customer satisfaction a priority, so call today for effective solutions.
Reliable Water Heater Installation
Has your water heater been acting up? If you’ve noticed your unit has not been working as effectively as it once did, or that it makes unusual sounds while in operation, then give us a call for an inspection. We can help you identify any issues and will perform maintenance to keep any problems from escalating. If the time has come to replace your old water heater, just ask us and we’ll help you choose and install a new, energy-efficient model.
Types of Drain Cleaning Methods
With so many drain cleaning options out there, it helps to know about the different methods you can use to clear your drains and how a drain cleaning company can help.
Some drain problems require a simple fix, especially if the clog is visible. However, DIY drain cleaning methods aren’t always effective. Some techniques do more harm than good.
- Drain cleaning solutions: These solutions may be effective at removing clogs, but most of them contain harsh chemicals that eat away at your pipes.
- Wire hanger snake: This method involves straightening a wire hanger then bending one of the ends to make a hook. You can then push the hooked end through your drain and snake it through until you find the clog and fish it out. The downside with this technique is that you can’t access clogs that are deep in your drain.
- Hydro jetting: This drain cleaning technique uses mostly high-pressure water and a special nozzle to clear pipes of any clogs. Hydro jetting utilizes specialized equipment and is quite effective at removing stubborn clogs.
- Drain snakes: Drain snakes work well for small blockages or breaking up large debris. Your plumber will snake a long metal stick through the drain to pole a clog, allowing water to move through your pipes.
- Augers: Augers are placed at the end of a snake to remove more problematic clogs. The auger has a hook that attaches to the clog. Then, the debris comes out of your pipe along with the snake and auger.
To top it off, why we offer a variety of discounts on our coupons page - be sure to check them out before you call!
Signs You Need Water Heater Repair
Your water heater provides hot water every day throughout the year. Whether you have a traditional or tankless water heater installation, it’s crucial to invest in water heater maintenance and keep an eye out for any issues. Here are some warning signs you need to contact your plumber for repairs:
- You don’t have any hot water: If you have no hot water, try adjusting the thermostat. If that doesn’t solve the problem, have a professional inspect your unit.
- Your water heater is leaking: A leaking or cracked water heater tank can cause water to pool up near the unit’s base. Call your local plumber to see if repair is possible. If the water heater is beyond repair, you might need a new unit.
- Weird noises coming from the tank: Water heaters typically make a little noise, but if the noise becomes loud cracking, popping or banging, then you have a good reason to have it checked out by a plumber.
- Your unit is near the end of its useful life: If your water heater is approaching about 10 years for a traditional tank unit, or 20 years for a tankless unit, it may not be working as efficiently as it once did. Talk to your plumber about your aging unit to see if it can be fixed or needs replacing.
Trust Cajun Maintenance for all your water heating repairs, maintenance, and installations. We offer top brands and are official Noritz dealers.
A Few Reasons to Choose Our Services
One of the main reasons our customers know they can count on us is our commitment to your peace of mind. Not only can you expect outstanding customer service when you work with us, but our team will always go above and beyond to ensure that you are completely satisfied. This is why we offer customized solutions. Every customer is different, with a unique combination of needs and budget. Just ask us how we can help – we will take the time to listen to your concerns and work closely with you to carry out the best solution for you.
Get Professional Plumbing Service in Central, Louisiana
- Water Heater Services
- Tankless Water Heaters
- Drain Cleaning
- Gas Line Repair & Installation
- Kitchen Plumbing
- Clogged Toilet Repair
- Burst Pipe Repair
- Bathroom Remodeling
- Slab Leak Repair
- Sewer Camera Inspection